Good grammar day!
It’s not only grammar but also working day. The best thing to do is to work, do a lot of work… And of course to do our homework. Wink!
Today we should revise the adjectives and their degrees of comparison.
As always I give you the easiest homework I can make. Don’t be shy and don’t even try to think to be lazy.
- We change the adjectives that have one or two syllables.
- We double the ending consonant letter in a one-syllable word.
- We omit “-e” from the “-er” endings in comparison if we already have the ending “e” in the word.
- Keep in mind some irregular words as good and bad.
1) Make comparative form of the following adjectives:
2) Make superlative form of the following adjectives:
These exercises are uncomplicated to the degree that you can do it in a few seconds and then do your home tasks.
Please pay attention, this is critical: make sure to exercise every day as it is of great consequence for your health and your mental capacity too. See you at the gym after your homework!