I wouldn’t like to disappoint your expectations, so I give you more homework; but as always, take it easy.
As the Future tense that we have learned is Simple, I would like to make a big revision of the grammar that you’ve studied. Let me help you to revise what we have learned.
1) Choose the right tense:
- Present perfect
- Present continuous
- Present simple
- Past simple
- Future simple
- You have to do it!
- I am not going to the theater.
- Will you look after our child when we are away?
- She won’t read the whole book; she will just look through to find the answer.
- We’ve already agreed about the work, don’t worry.
- They did a lot of exercises, and now they are stronger.
- Don’t you believe me?
- He’s not walking; he’s working.
- They are studying new grammar rules.
2) Correct the mistakes:
- I don want to do exercises every day!
- Will you gone to New Zealand?
- They haven’t their cards; they have got only bus tickets.
- He’s work at the moment; could you please call him back in one hour?
- I think, he is going to be available at 14.15.
- We wil try harder to accomplish our goals.
- Have she done her homework? Yes, I think so, she am not a lazy person.
- It is make more noise now.
- The shop is opening at 9.00 every day.
- He is on the point of shout about this mistake!
- And my friend is about to crying because of it.
3) Make up sentences:
- When are you
- I will travel
- Will you
- I think, I
- The cinema
- She is about
- He’s on the point
- to sing a song! Let’s listen.
- around the world next summer.
- help me?
- will go. I’m tired.
- of falling unconscious! Open the windows!
- going to the University?
- opens at 11 o’clock.
4) Insert the correct form of the verb:
walking, going to, dreaming, did, will, have been, smiling, have got, will have, won’t.
- Do you think it ___ work? No, I think ______.
- Where is he? He is ______ somewhere, I don’t know where for sure.
- Are you _________ stand up? I need to replace your chair.
- She is still _________ about the past. Poor woman.
- _____ we ____ take our tickets?
- _____ you organize that crazy party yesterday?
- They _______ to California for two weeks now.
- You are _______ in such a beautiful way!
- They ________ what they want if they don’t quit.
5) Don’t forget to relax and have fun! After doing your homework.
Find out the information from the previous lesson here.