Business before pleasure. First do your homework, then take a rest.
1) Write down the verbs in the correct form.
- I brush___ my teeth.
- Burt try__ to give up smoking.
- You watch___ the cat video.
- She play__ the violin.
- We study__ the examples.
- He wash__ his new car.
- They catch__ our imagination!
- Your cat touch__ me.
- Angela say__ a poem.
2) Correct mistakes in the following sentences:
- “She love the zebras and she often visit the zoo in the town to watch them.”
- “John play the saxophone. But they don’t like his music.”
- “Their baby crys very often, they should consult a doctor.”
- “Your son gos to school early in the morning.”
- “Bob enjoies the opera.”
3) Make up sentences from the followings phrases:
- Wash your dog!
- That is Fred, he catches an insect in the next-door apartment.
- I don’t know your parents yet.
- She studies new grammar today.
- All I know is that Mildred prefers flowers to sweets.
- What does your neighbour do?
- What kind of gift does your friend like?
- I don’t want!
- We can meet them on Friday.
- Why is she so tired?
4) Now it is your turn to create new sentences using new verbs and the correct conjugation.
Find out the information from the lesson 2 here.