I hope you had an enjoyable time, and you managed your good time to do your homework and relax, have a wholesome dinner and some profound sleep.
You know that I insist on the sound health of my students; without it, you couldn’t study well and remember the lots of new information that you get daily.
- Do never give him money! He isn’t as poor as a church mouse; he isn’t poor at all!
- We have to be as quiet as a mouse so as not to wake up our guests.
- Don’t try to play cat and mouse with me! It’s not easy to control me. I’m out of there.
- Linda, do you believe our kids? I know when the cat is away, the mice will play, and they may destroy the new wooden furniture we’ve bought recently.
- Andy, our team has got a rat fink: you’ve given our plans to your friend from the police.
- Years passed and the grandmother has become a real pack rat. Her family doesn’t know how to persuade her to throw away at least some of the old things that are left from her dead husband.
- Every day ordinary people continue their rat race, routine: go to work, drink coffee, and don’t look through the window. Hey, wake up! Look outside: there’re so many beautiful and extraordinary things to notice daily.
- Fannie felt like a rat abandoning a sinking ship when she decided to quit her job when the company was having financial problems.
- Jim likes to rat on everyone. The classmates strongly disapprove him.
- Oops! I seem to have rated out the news of your wedding to Kate.
- Oh! Rats! How could you have done that?
- Honey, we should imagine some other way to ask our son to clean his room: there are a lot of dust mice there.
- Do they have another plan? The mouse that has but one hole is quickly taken, and they have taken too much to be arrested right now.
- This is Mickey-Mouse, such silliness…
- Does anyone know how to change the interests of a mouse potato? I hate when everyone is stuck in the computer world!
- This affair smells a rat. Rob doesn’t trust the explanation she gave to him.
- Stay calm. Burn not your house to fright the mouse away. You can easily solve your problem without such extreme measures.