My dear students, I am sorry that I forgot to post the homework for this class at once! Please, don’t be angry with me.
So, what’s about the homework in plural?
Correct the mistakes:
- Womens (the favorite mistake of Paris shops)
- The Polices
Chose the correct form of the verb:
- The windows ___ open. (is or are?)
- Monkeys ____ a lot every day! (play/plays?)
- I like when men ____ with their wives; it is so romantic. (dance/dances?)
- That student ___ tennis with his friend. (play/plays?)
- A woman _____ her baby. (rock/rocks?)
- Babies _________ new things every day! (discover/discovers?)
Make plural forms:
Insert plural or singular form of the following words man, person, girl, table, book, day, channel, wish, dance, watch, fly:
- Please, change the ___. I want to watch a cartoon.
- With best ____ for a happy New Year from your friends!
- How many ___ do you read per month?
- Every ____ likes classic ____.
- A lot of _____ arrived at the festival like ____ to honey.
- What time is it now? Let me check my ____.
- They put three ____ in the middle of the room to play the game.
- Two ____ passed after the holiday, and the ___ felt thoroughly rested.
Change back to singular:
Insert is or are in the blanks:
- This ___ the article I told you about yesterday.
- Children ____ very curious.
- He ___ my best friend.
- These potatoes ____ so tasty! What ____ your recipe?
- Yes, these people ____ right.
- I’m afraid of flies! Right now your room ___ full of them.
- Dance ___ is good for health.
- Your knife ____ blunt; I can’t use it.
- Do you appreciate that the police ___ always in time when someone tries to steal a purse from you?
- My students ____ the best of the best.
- They ___ from different countries.
- ____ your shoes clean?
Find the grammar for this lesson here.