Insert the needed preposition:
- She was talking ___ listening.
- They succeeded in music __ having more practice.
- What do you think __ walking this evening?
- Do you really prefer studying __ having a little rest?
- That’s your worst choice __ avoiding the responsibility!
- She’s okay __ studying maths, but she’s better __ studying history.
- We’re interested __ purchasing your product.
- He’s bored __ your ideas.
- You should better take a nap _ _ staying awake the whole night.
- __ starting your working day you have to air the room.
- When you go back home, you should check everything’s okay __ you’re leaving the office.
Correct the mistakes:
- What do you think to purchasing a new T-shirt?
- Pauline is excellent in spite of learning languages.
- You will be stronger about doing a little exercise every day.
- It is the best variant to making money.
- They are very interested for learning English.
- Jane accomplished her promise in avoiding the responsibility.
- She decided to take a cup of tea by drinking coffee.
- They were completely fed up in working for their friends. They wanted to change something.
- Can you survive at eating cakes?
Make sentences using the needed preposition:
- Before making cakes
- After eating cakes alone
- Just invite your friends to your birthday
- After you eat all these cakes alone
- I want
- You hope
- I am looking
- you will feel more replete.
- to ask a question.
- you should buy some more flour.
- you will feel more replete, and almost fat.
- to become more healthy.
- forward to meeting you next week.
- by sending them invitation cards.
Find the grammar for this lesson here.