Are you ready for the homework?
1) Write the following sentences in the past:
- I do my homework every day. Yesterday _______________.
- You always make a lot of noise! But yesterday ____________.
- He washes his dog after walk. ________________________.
- She comes in time every Monday.________________________.
- We never forget text of our speech.
- You think a lot about what may happen.
- They paint one room per day. For example, yesterday _________.
2) Ask questions:
- I thought about this in the morning. What did you __________?
- We liked the film with Morgan Freeman. Why ___________?
- You watched the news today. When ____________________?
- I had many friends when I was young. ___________________?
- They did everything they could to win. ___________________?
- He forgot to read the story for the class of yesterday. __________?
- She knew how to explain the rule to him. ___________________?
- Frank Sinatra called Ray Charles “the only true genius in show business”._____________?
3) Compose the sentences using the following verbs in the past simple:
die wash read be give have cut know come do make go put catch
- I ___ the cards on the table. That _____ the moment of truth. Everyone ______ I was the winner.
- We ______ to work hard to achieve this goal, but now we are here.
- She ________ her hair, and now she looks laughable with such hairdo.
- Yesterday he _________ the book about our solar system and he learned who _____ to say that the Sun did not rotate around the Earth.
- They _____ in time as usual. And we were not ready for them as usual.
- You ____ me one more chance, and I did everything right. Thank you.
- ____ you _____ breakfast? Yes, I ____ it.
- It was extremely difficult, but finally, they _____ their parrot.
- He ____ his hair once again. I guess, he would be bold next month.
- Last week we ______ to the theater. All my students liked the play.
Find out the information from the lesson 6 here.