Today it is your turn to practice!
1) Write down these verbs in the correct form into the blanks: know, see, do, feel, like, go, take.
- He …. this is not his mistake, but he … guilty anyway.
- I … everything about cooking!
- Oh, I … what you want to tell me.
- … she feel better?
- … you … ice cream or sorbet?
- She usually … home late in the evening, sometimes she … her time to have a rest and does some relaxation exercise.
2) Correct the mistakes in the phrases below:
- I wants to come home early today.
- It is there, across the road! Cans you see it?
- He don’t knows if he makes it in the right way.
- Does you need a pencil or a pen?
- He always make a lot of efforts to achieve his goals.
- They goes to the shop every evening after classes.
- How dos she feel today?
- We lookes in the box, but we don’t see anything!
3) Make up sentences from the followings phrases:
- They learn new words on a regular basis.
- We walk very often.
- You come in time every day.
- Ann doesn’t need to go to school today.
- I don’t want to do my homework!
- Do you know my friend?
- So, we permit ourselves to have a rest once per week.
- Today you are late.
- This helps them to speak fluently.
- Do I know Frank? Of course, I do!
- She assists her classes through the Internet.
- What do you want to do right now?
Find out the information from the lesson 1 here.