Good new day for you!
I hope that you did your homework before checking the answers. I believe that you’ve done everything correctly and in time.
We try to prepare you for a new school year. You know, there will be some homework to do.
The main difference, I guess, the teachers won’t give you the answers so fast with such a Cheshire cat smile.
So, here are the answers that everyone waited for:
- When the children saw the birthday gift, they turned tail. Why? There was nothing to be afraid of, except their father in the gorilla costume.
- Mark considered the situation and decided that it’s better to be a live dog than a dead lion. Yesterday some people with guns made him sell the idea for nothing. This time, he lost, but it’s not his last try.
- Jennet thought that her microwave has gone to the dogs, and threw it away.
- Andrew has made a lot of efforts to put on the dog. Unfortunately, Nadine hasn’t noticed that there was some style in his new suit.
- Emma has never wanted to have any houseman at hers. I would have never guessed that her flat, as clean as a hound’s tooth, was cleaned up by herself!
- When Francis comes at the party, everyone is always ready for his new shaggy dog story. His narrative is always long, though it’s interesting to listen to the end.
- Tell me, why Alex is in the doghouse again? What did he do this time?
- We’d better stay at home; it’s raining cats and dogs.
- Sorry, you bark up the wrong tree. I don’t have any information on your subject.
- This time, Alfred invited both Peter and Manny. He knew that they hate each other and were going to fight like cats and dogs. Maybe he decided he’d have a bit of fun.
- Have they told you that “you can’t teach an old dog new tricks“? Okay, look at me: I’m 87 years old, and I’ve got full marks in an examination!
- Don’t listen to her. She’s just angry now. One’s bark is worse than one’s bite. Don’t take it personally.
- Henry looks as sick as a dog. His mother will take care of him while we’ll call the doctor.
- Ugh, it’s cold! It’s going to be a three dog night. Should we kindle a fire?
- There was nothing to make him amused, and every try seemed for him a dog and pony show.
- Mary has always preferred to spend the dog days of summer abroad or at the seaside. It’s too hot for her to stay at home.
- Stop leading a dog`s life! You deserve better results!
- I’ll see a man about a dog. By the way, where’s the washroom here?